Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Learn from Yesterday

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Cathy here with a card for I Am Woman challenge.
 I started out with a white Copic friendly cardstock and stamped Lycaonia with black ink.
Then I colored with Copic markers.
I also colored the background with Copic markers and took the colorless blender and made "snowflakes" with it for the sky.
Next I added a saying and layered my panel on black cardstock, then a blue card base.
An easy coloring and layering card.

Don't forget to join the I Am Woman challenge.

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, so pretty! xx

ionabunny said...

Love this Cathy. The image is lovely and I like how you kept the background quite neutral so it really stands out. Very cool card. Hugz