Monday, April 2, 2018

Tree Crown ATC

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello Cathy here with a new challenge here for you. Pretty as a Picture is what it is called. . Photo Inspiration - be inspired by the colors, the subject, the shapes, just tell us what inspired your project

 I have made a ATC for this challenge.  What I inspired me in making this ATC is the color, the window frame and the twigs from the nest.
I took Distress Oxide ink in red and brown tones and I did the smooshing technique on my craft mat with them. Next I took  ATC Leaf Column Shrine and stamped it in black ink. Next I stamped  Small Tree Crown in the center of it. last I colored the crown with brown Copic markers and some green for the leafs on the crown.

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is fab Cathy, I love the stamps you've used xx

ionabunny said...

Love the red and the choice of twigs. What a fun interpretation. Hugz