Saturday, April 14, 2018

Fly Card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here with a card for you for the Pretty as a picture challenge.

What catches your eye?  The colors, the shapes, the nest, the eggs?

What caught my eye was the nest and the red and white color.

Frist I stamped the nest  and colored it with different brown Copic markers.
It felt like I was playing pick-up sticks with coloring.  Next I colored the leaves with different colors.
 Then I fussy cut it out and added to a red piece of cardstock and then added that to white card base.

Then I stamped the word Fly and added the to some black cardstock then added to the card

I hope you come and play in the Pretty as a picture challenge.

No comments: