Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Raven Doodles

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here with raven doodles for you.
I made this card using stencil and stamps and a ink pad or two.
 Here is a close up of the stencil and corner swirl stamp I used.
What I did was take a white cardstock and a circle stencil (I used Tim Holtz).
Tape it down over the cardstock and pick your color of ink. (I used my favorite color purple)
I used Distress ink for this because it is easy to blend. I took the corner swirl stamp and stamped it over the stencil. Next I took the blender and the leftover ink on the stencil and blended it into the circles. So you have the dark ink from the stamp and the lighter ink from the blending.
Next I took the Raven right small and black ink and stamped it in the middle(ish) of the paper.
Last I took the Farting Unicorn saying under the Raven.
Added it to a black card base and I was done.

No comments: