Monday, January 8, 2018

Licensed To Party

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello.  Gail here today to share a party card.  Did you know Lost Coast Designs are now selling the Katzelkraft Cats and Dogs stamps???  These are so fun.  Meet Party Cat.
I decided he needed to disco like it's 1999........
I started by stamping Lost Coast Design Fourth Dimension using blue and green radiant neon ink.  I used a ripped piece of paper to mask off the top of the image to make my disco floor
I stamped Party Cat with Distress Ox Fossilised Amber, cos I wanted those party doodle bubbles and spirals to be yellow.  Then I used the same ink to stamp Cracked Sky many times.  Love those little stars and spirals.
I used License Plate Alphabet and stamped the letters using the green and blue neon inks.  I outlined the letters with gel pen to add some definition.  Here's a quick snap to show how that doodled outline makes the letters pop.  I also doodled a faux stitched border and edged my letters with grey archival ink.
I cut the panel with a stitch die and mounted on a white card base.  Party Cat was stamped, embossed and fussy cut.  I made him orange, cos they say gingers have more fun.  Then I added my letters.  PARTY!!!!
Our current challenge is Doodle and you will find the linky HERE

Thanks for visiting.  
Don't forget to drop by all month for fresh inspiration from the team.