Saturday, December 16, 2017

Joyful Tag

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here.  Today I made a tag for Christmas.  I started off with a #10 size office tag. I grabbed some Christmas colors of the Distress Oxide inks. (greens and reds and black for splatters) I took my craft mat and smooched the inks on it added water and put my tag in it. Dried one color and moved on to the next. When I'm happy with that I take the black ink and make splatters over the tag, set aside to dry.
Next I took Mistletoe Goth and stamped her on Copic friendly paper with black ink, colored her with Copic markers and then trimmed her down and cut her out.

 Now back to the tag. I took the small snowflake stamp set and Versa mark ink and stamped it on the tag. Then I used white embossing power on it.
Layering is the next step. I had some black paper on my table and I had my Christmas paper and washi tape on there too. I added the black and Christmas paper on the side. Added Mistletoe Goth to the middle and added washi tape to the top and bottom of Mistletoe Goth stamped image.
Last I added a Christmas token with some sparkle ribbon to the tag. Also added sparkle ribbon to the top. I call it done.
Please stop by leave you entry here for the  Winter/Christmas challenge this month.
Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

This is gorgeous. Love the background and the girl is so beautifully coloured. Hugz

Sue said...

This is really lovely Cathy, beautifully done xx

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Wow beautiful done love the beautiful colour. Janny