Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day Of The Dead - Sue

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi, it's Sue here with my Day of the Dead project.
I started by making quite a bright background with stencils and the Agregate background stamp. I liked it a lot but it was too strong for my Sugar Skull Woman, so I put a coat of gesso over the top to calm it down a little.
I stamped her and cut her out and added some doodles and stencilling to blend her in. Then I stamped the Rustic Checkerboard Border so it would match the opposite page in my chippie album. The sentiment is a Carmen's Veranda clear stamp called Broken Look Beautiful

I hope you like her, and that you join in with our Day of the Dead event. Just link up via the linky.
Have a great week, and thanks very much for looking x


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

This is gorgeous Sue. I love your sugar skull lady and the background is yummy. The other page is really cool as well. Hugz